6.29.2017

* Super Cute Paper Piecing * ~ My New Book!



I can finally reveal the secret project I have been working on for months - my new book - "Super Cute Paper Piecing"

I wrote the book while managing a house remodel and a couple of moves.  
Writing the book helped keep me sane and happy during the chaos. 

The book will be available November 2017 and I will be making my first trip to quilt market at the end of October to share it and sign books!

This is the only photo from the book I can share now,  but the following pics are a few I took during the process.  If you look carefully, you can see some blocks that are in the book. 





"Super Cute Paper Piecing" has 13 paper pieced blocks and 10 fun and useful projects!
Look for updates here on all news for "Super Cute Paper Piecing" and on Instagram with the hashtag "SuperCutePaperPiecing"

And a big thanks to the Martingale team for all their hard work and talent, and Brent for the amazing pics. 

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Charise! Your paper piecing has always been fantastic! I remember the days of Flick'r where all your amazing patterns starred!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's wonderful, Charise! Your patterns are all lovely, so surely the book will be a treat. Big congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love to paper piece! If you do a blog hop I'd love to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy for you,,,lots of stuff you have been involved with in this year, and being a part of your readers lives too...waiting on tippy toes for your book release......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all your hard work!! I love your paper pieced patterns, and it will be so fun to see what's in the book! Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!