6.01.2014

Sunday Stash

Kei Honeycomb Dots from Sew Me a Song
Happy Sunday everyone!  Thought I would share some of my favorite fabrics this week!

Kei Geo Dot from Sew Me a Song
Sew Me a Song has some beautiful dot from Kei by Yuwa Japan.  Love the Honeycomb Dots and the Geo Dots!


Becca is also carrying Jen Kingswell sewing patterns!  I Love The Gyspy Wife pattern.  Some day, when I have a bit less on my to do list, I'd love to try one of her patterns.

Apparel Fabrics From DryGoods Design.  Left: Ditsy Floral Cotton Floral, Right: Cotton Voile Salmon Pink
I am always in search of apparel fabrics. Luckily I live 15 minutes from DryGoods Design in the lovely Seattle neighborhood of Ballard.  I picked up these two lovely cotton voile fabrics and cannot wait to cut into them!  You don't have to live in Seattle to purchase these fabrics.  Kelli has an online shop with an amazing section of apparel fabrics and quilting cottons!  If you "need" any of the apparel fabrics, don't wait, they sell out fast!  Believe me - a few I wanted are already gone : (

Have a lovely day!
xo
Charise

2 comments:

  1. Love the dots. I've been saving up some voile for summer clothes and I'm so excited! I'm glad you've for some to sew with as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really been wanting to the the Gypsy Wife quilt and another of hers, Georgetown on My Mind. Love!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!