3.28.2013

Rockin' the Block



Well....maybe not quite rockin' the Bee Block - that would mean I'm actually caught up with my bee blocks but I am proud of myself for being close to caught up!
I finished Kerry's house block for the Cocorico Bee. I love making these blocks and filling the windows with little snippets of favourite and treasured fabrics!  The pattern is from Kumiko Fujita 318 which is now going for $200.  They really need to reprint it!!!



I also completed Anna's snowflake for the Ringo Pie Bee.  The pattern is from Rumi at 3 Patch and she was so kind to send the pattern to me!!!  It is a wonderful pattern with so many possibilites.  Anna wanted linen and white so I kept is simple : ) 




Have a lovely day!
 
xo
Charise

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful blocks and I am thrilled the house is coming to me! Thankyou so much xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love that snowflake block, sometimes simple is striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both the blocks! Your fussy cutting is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, both blocks are fantastic! I just adore houses with adorable little snippets in the windows! And it's great that you sewed Rumi's lovely snowflake, too! Her patterns are so cute, and her prices are very reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You rocked both blocks! I love all the fussy cutting in the first one =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both blocks! But the way how looks this snowflake is gorgeous! Thanks for making me so-o-o-o happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both blocks are gorgeous. My favorite is the snow flake!
    ipatchandquilt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. way to go on finishing some bee blocks! i'm almost done with your ringo pie block :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your snowflake is beautiful, and the house is adorable! You are making me rethink how big a scrap needs to be in order to be worth saving. I love those little windows!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh it's beautiful!!! Thank you so so very much. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!