10.05.2012

Liberty Love

I got the most amazing package of goodies yesterday from Pink Castle Fabrics!  I am madly in love with the Liberty Art Fabrics - Bloomsbury Garden.   She doesn't have the entire line*yet* but will be getting more in next week or so.  Take a look at these lovelies.......

From Left to right:  Annies Seed catalogue in yellow (Brenda still has some of this HTF fabric which I just adore!)  Liberty Bloomsbury Garden "Leonard", Liberty Bloomsbury Garden "Dorothy", Liberty Bloomsbury Garden "Dance", & Liberty Bloomsbury Garden "Catherine". 
I love the line so much I'm going to order the few prints I missed!!!

Brenda has also expanded the sale section!  Take a look, there is some great stuff there!!
 
Have a lovely day!!!
xo
Charise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!