9.07.2012

National Sewing Month at The Sewing Loft




September is National Sewing Month and Heather from The Sewing Loft will feature guests that will share their favorite sewing tools. 
Each guest will also share an easy "how to" project using the tool.
It is worth checking daily!! 
 
 On Day 1 there is a post on Quilting Index.  An online resource for quilting patterns.
How cool is that?
 
 
You will also find an adorable paper pieced pattern and a very useful tool for paper piecing - the wooden iron - on Day 2.
 
On Day 3 you will find a quick and easy tutorial for an eco gift wrap bow! Turn an old t-shirt into something really cool.
 
Day 4 features a fun applique project featuring a tool I will be getting for sure!
 
 
I'll see you with my favorite tool on the 25th!!!
 
Happy sewing!
xo
Charise 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Thank you so much for sharing! I hope you are enjoying the series.
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!