12.18.2011

Christmas Gifts

I just spoke with my mom and the phone and she said "You will not Buy a gift for me or your dad."
But I'm thinking MAKING isn't buying, He, he!  I actually made this cute little organizer for myself and thought, what a perfect gift for mom!  You can find the tute here.  It is from Leila and I love all her beautiful creations!! 


I added the button and loop and a little ric rac.


I added the zipper pocket so I can put my change in there.

I'll make my moms with kitchen themed fabric instead of sewing theme fabric.  She is a wonderful cook and is creative in the kitchen!


My plan for dad is a bag we designed together to carry his watercolors when he is out and about making art.  We designed it in the Spring and I think it is high time I finally make it!!


It will have a special little pocket for the watercolor wheel and is just the perfect size for a 6" x 9" notebook.  I think the Echino fabric is perfect!  It is "manly" and my dad loves to ride his bike.

Happy Creating and Happy Holidays to you! 

3 comments:

  1. Love your matching the fabric to the recipients, going to be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gifts sound perfect for your parents, Charise! They're both lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!